A couple years back, we quietly started a movement with the release of
The Framework Manifesto.
It has inspired, and helped thousands on their journey. Here’s why…
The Framework Manifesto is the culmination of my
personal inner, and outer journey over the last 11 years.
Along my way, I’ve been consumed
with the following questions:
- Does my family have to suffer while I travel, or work?
- Does my body need to atrophy while I work away at my desk?
- Does my artistic expression have to collect dust while I earn a “real” paycheck?
- Were my parents correct to say I needed to have a backup plan?
- What if raising a family has always been my dream?
- Do my work and family dreams need to be mutually exclusive?
- What if I’m tired of feeling spread too thin?
- What if I prefer to be slathered on THICK?
- What if there are infinite ways rock the freakin’ house?
- How can I maintain heightened levels of positivity in all areas of my life?
A few things you’ll learn in the 75-page
- How to disprove all the haters and non-believers who told you “You can’t have it all.”
- Why it’s imperative to integrate all of our seemingly separate life ingredients, and skills.
- True, unfiltered stories on how I’ve applied these principles over the last 11 years.
- The simple Framework we can apply to simplify, clarify, and amplify your life.
- How I redesigned the dis-integrated life of my ’20s, into an integrated performance engine
(I am a: yogi, father of 3, marathoner, culture consultant, and musician)
- Free workbook download is also included to get you hyper-aligned in a matter of minutes.
It’s my gift to you. Learn it. Share it. Live it.
Tech Nerdery: This multimedia document should work in all computers with Adobe Reader installed. Page 3 also includes a quick start guide.
For the woman or man-on-the-go, we’ve also produced all 12 chapters as expanded audio. Those are available here, free on iTunes.
Want to Help?
The Framework and accompanying workbook is completely free and has been downloaded more than 10,000 times all over the world. If you’d like to see it go out to more people, please click to tweet this page.
Also, please to leave a comment, or feedback below.
I do my best to respond to everyone! Thanks.
Be strong, stay present.