Who did 2017 prepare you to become? Could 2018 be the year?
There is so much powerful hope heading into a new year. I knew 2018 couldn’t begin the same as any other, so I launched a Bat Signal to have friends, clients, and students join me from around the globe for a guided meditation.
“KC Thanks for today. Great way to start the year.” – Jon L.
“Awesome meditation KC. Thank you for sharing your wisdom, optimism, positivity and warmth as we prepare to enter this new exciting year.” – Marie J.
“Thank you KC that was amazing and so needed for me today.” – Layla L.
“Deep Bow of Gratitude Beautiful Beginning.” – Carolyn D.
Do you want 2018 to feel a little less uncertain, or chaotic? Me too.
I hosted a live, group meditation to set some powerful intentions for 2018 and beyond.
As we hang our hopes and dreams on a fresh new year,
Consider this an invocation in stillness—
to summon our collective strength and joyous expectation for the year ahead.
This Guided Meditation Includes:
- Powerful visualizations over ambient, binaural music.
- Process for releasing the fear and uncertainty of 2017, and embracing the many opportunities of 2018.
- The essential ingredients of a productive meditation session.
Whether it’s 5 minutes or 5 hours.
- How to harness the new energy (and opportunity) that 2018 presents.
- A couple processes to simplify and improve your meditations.
- Staying motivated + inspired beyond Resolution Week
RECORDED LIVE: NEW YEAR’S DAY
MONDAY, JANUARY 1ST
Session Length: 23 Minutes
- the action of invoking something or someone for assistance.
“the invocation of new disciplines and methodologies”
- the summoning of a deity or the supernatural.
“his invocation of the ancient mystical powers”
- an incantation used for this.