How We Spend Our Mornings
How We Spend Our Lives.
Want to Make More Powerful Choices in Life + Business?
Start With Your Morning Routine.
During these unprecedented times, so many of us are struggling to either
hang on to, or recreate our morning routines.
With the input of my coaching clients, I wanted to share a simple, yet powerful worksheet to clear overwhelm, minimize distractions, and consistently deliver your ideal morning— resulting in way more energy and flow.
PS. It only takes 15 minutes. 🙂
*no matter how stuck or burned-out you feel.
GRAB THE FREE DOWNLOAD:
THIS PROCESS WILL WORK
FOR YOU IF…
- You have been struggling to stay consistent with anything lately. (Who hasn’t?)
- Your mornings off to a late, unfocused start.
- Do you end the workday with a lack of willpower, or counting down to that first drink?
- Is your energy leaking all over the place, or inconsistent?
- Do you get overwhelmed by the things you have to deal with every day?
- Do you spend your time focusing on the low leverage things while the things that you know you should be doing— that bring real value to you— take a back seat? …And days and weeks go by without you realizing this?.
- Are you left feeling like you could have accomplished more— or at least could have felt better while accomplishing what you did?
Change Starts Right Now…
Then Continues Tomorrow Morning
Take 15 minutes and complete Ideal Morning Design Worksheet to get clear on your Ideal Morning Routine, and focus on what energizes, inspires, and ignites you toward your vision.
Here’s what this process really creates for you…
- Commit to your ideal wake time, lights-out bedtime, and the time you need to execute your Ideal morning. This forces you to get clear and real with yourself.
- Pick Your Ingredients. This isn’t about recreating something you heard on a podcast or read on a blog. What works for YOU? These are your sacred, crucial ingredients you know will make your morning completely EPIC. These are organized by category— or add your own
- Determine your Ideal Sequence. Consistency + Sequence are everything when creating new habits. I see it over and over again in my work and in my own life. This is where we create a game you can win.
- Evaluate + Celebrate. Commit to continual evaluation, and celebrate what is working. It beats flogging yourself for any imperfection 🙂
- Notice the newfound Energy + Excitement unfolding throughout each of your days. Rinse, and repeat.
All of that in 15 minutes.
In my experience, checking in with this every morning will trigger a radical transformation in your daily routine + energy levels.
I’ve been testing and refining this process myself, and with my C-Level executive coaching and entrepreneur clients over the last 5 years. Many high-performers, industry leaders, and sports champions use similar practices to prime their day to win.
Now it’s your turn.
Just let me know where to send it and you’ll have it done in minutes.
PS. I’d love to check yours out! Mine is included along with the worksheets as an example.
Are you ready? Let’s go!