I attended a Responsive.org event in Berkeley, CA last Fall, and can’t stress enough how compelling and spot-on their vision is for the future of work.
In many ways they perfectly summarize the past and current challenges of software organizations (ie. rapid changes in markets, distributed workforce collaboration, ability to adapt in real-time to shifting client needs, uncertainty, etc.).
These short vids below—underwritten by Microsoft— are beautifully produced, and really inspiring.
Reminds us that ALL business orgs are in this shifting landscape together, and what to focus on for the future. #RECOMMENDED. -kc
The future of work – Video Series
- Episode 1: The Changing World of Work (05:25)
- Episode 2: The Responsive Organization (08:23)
- Episode 3: Elements of Responsiveness (06:22)
- Episode 4: Working Like a Network (08:19)
- Episode 5: Leadership in Transition (06:54)
- Episode 6: The Social Workplace (06:57)
- Episode 7: A Spectrum of Places (06:23)
- Episode 8: Unlocking Creativity (08:27)
Source. Video series originally posted here. Read Responsive.org’s very compelling and practical manifesto.