My passion is supporting education + development. My strengths are in facilitation, curriculum design + adult learning.
To create a strong “Learning Organization”, we need to do a better job of promoting development opportunities as part of the overall benefits package, or “Total Rewards”. Team members with strong growth mindsets will view their education + development opp’s as part of their compensation.
Here are some questions to insert into your Stay Interviews.
- Is the company providing you with opportunities to grow and develop as a person and as a professional? What opportunities for self-improvement would you like to have that go beyond your current role?
- How would you apply these opportunities to the work of the company?
- How do you learn best? By doing? By observing? By attending training?
- Have you taken advantage of independent training opportunities, or some other training benefit? Why or why not?
Inspired Culture by Stage of
The Employee Lifecycle
- I’m currently running a 12-month MGR DEV program for a client in Ohio. We created a custom curriculum that aligns to their new mission + values, and drives core leadership traits (behaviors). Content focus is on Managers as Coach, Feedback, driving change and change mgmt.
- 30% of my client-base are 1:1 exec coaching clients.
- The Mindful Culture™ program solidifies a daily meditation practice within 30 days.
- Alongside organizations I run 30-Day No Booze and 30-Day Meditation challenges.
Primed to Perform: How to Build the Highest Performing
Cultures Through the Science of Total Motivation (2015) – Amazon
The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More &
Change the Way You Lead Forever (2016) – Amazon
Contact Me for a Complimentary
Walk-Through of my Culture Overview: