Workplace culture can be such a fluffy, intangible subject. I get asked all the time where to begin. I’ve had to do a TON of research around culture, and how it can be used to drive business objectives. My clients provide the perfect laboratory to test what works.
If you’ve felt challenged in designing, and sustaining a healthy workplace culture in relentless change, I’ve laid out a free tool that may be able to help.
Learn the 6 simple, yet elusive ways to optimize your culture to drive performance, and meaning. Download the free Action Guide: The 6 Requirements For Creating a Powerhouse Culture.
The 6 Requirements white paper outlines the major pillars I learned and put into practice over 9 years in a hyper-growth organization that was consistently recognized for its extraordinary culture (Crain’s, Fortune, AdAge).
Here are a few ways I help my clients align
their employee experience to drive business objectives.
- Mission + Values. Customized to your team, in their unique voice.
- Consulting. Collaborating to design custom programs that amplify what’s working. Facilitating team retreats & off-sites.
- The Mindful Culture. Next-generation meditation training for business, with culture-level impact. Everything I’ve learned from failed corporate programs, while successfully creating a non-negotiable habit for thousands worldwide (myself included)
- Coaching. 1:1 focus to drive personal fulfillment, and radiate success
- Your Culture Blueprint – Customized framework to create, guide, or scale your culture
- Measurement – Pre, and post-analysis for individuals & teams
- Speaking. I love rallying teams and getting people committed to a shared vision.